View Single Post
Old 06-22-21, 05:39 PM   #3488
AviatorMan
Watch

Downloads: 41
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
You have something incorrect in the mod activation. Do not have the game installed in a "Program Files" folder. Did you delete the Save folder data before playing the modded game? That would be C:\Users \UserName \Documents \SH4 by default. If you don't clear that folder prior to playing FotRSU, then you would end up with a mix of what you had previously, and FotRSU, unless you use MultiSH4. You would also need a separate, clean SH4 install. I would de-activate the mod, empty the Save folder, then re-activate the mod, and see what it does after that. You should have SD radar on your boat from the start of the war, even if using an S-Boat, even though they historically did not have it. You do have to turn it on (use the <T> key to toggle it) if you want to use it. Use Rockin Robbins video. I usually crash dive...

Reinstalling the mod after clearing the saved folder appears to have fixed the issue, though I'd not actually run the game since installation prior to installing the mod in the first place, so idk why there would have been any conflicts. Whatever the case, aircraft now appear to patrol instead of popping up already attacking right on top of me, so thanks for helping me clear that up.
AviatorMan is offline   Reply With Quote