View Single Post
Old 06-22-21, 04:40 PM   #3487
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 369
Uploads: 0
Icon1

I got to thinking that maybe my installation of the 100 FalloftheRisingSun Preview16 was corrupt. So, I took the steps to remove the mod from JSMGE, compared the game to the snapshot which, it was discovered to have two different and one new. I read the instructions to SH4CMS, removed the MOD folder from SH4. Let SH4CMD do it's magic, Thanks Rockin Robbins for this wonder program! Moved the MOD folder back into it's location (C:\Ubisoft\Wolves of the Pacific). Let JSMGE activate ...Preview 16 mod, removed the data folder from the save folder. Started SH4, set my options for display, gameplay and music. Exit the game back to desktop and started SH4 again. Started a new career in Fleet Boat Campaign. When I was leaving Pearl Harbor, I when to the sonar station. It was the same, nothing changed. The dials at the bridge <F4> looked the same also.

Deleted the save folder data folder, replaced the one removed earlier. Restarted SH4. I was able to pick up where I left off without any problems.

The FotRS Ultimate v. 1.46 sonar station and bridge didn't look this way.

I know it isn't said enough team but, THANK YOU for what you are doing.
C:\...100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v.1.8

Last edited by Larrywb57; 07-17-21 at 09:24 PM. Reason: When I was changing to Preview 16, I forgot to add the Nippon Maru v. 1.3, my bad. Since the Porpoise is working great.
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote