View Single Post
Old 06-19-21, 02:46 PM   #1319
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
By others do you mean vaccinated people? Because if so then what is the point of getting vaccinations if they do not work to protect one from infection?
No, by others i mean antivaxxers infect other people that have not yet been vaccinated, and you know exactly what i meant right from the first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by August View Post
Reading Comprehension For The Freaking Win. Next time you false quote me like that I will report you. Back and forth banter is one thing but deliberate misquoting someone is plain wrong and I believe you did it deliberately so knock it off.
Wtf, "RCFTFW dude" is what you wrote and what no one i know of had any idea about, but please go on and tell it to the moderators.
Quote:
Just remember that in actuality 99% of the covid cases ARE harmless. Most people do not even realize that they had it and in others, like myself, it was the equivalent to a case of the flu.
Then i do not understand what it is all about, 1 percent is obviously nothing, Italy and all those countries were hysterical and Trump had it all right. Must all be a bad misunderstanding or conspiracy, and China should of course never be blamed.
I propose you give away all your vaccines to the rest of the world since you do not need it.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote