Thread: EURO 2021
View Single Post
Old 06-19-21, 06:07 AM   #60
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

We've got three games on TV today from the group of death, I'm going for a Spain win even though Alvaro Morata is bleeding useless, France will get another win but the third match is really tricky.
Can Germany be as bad as the first game and can Portugal score against them, France couldn't, I'm thinking Germany will draw the game today as they won't want to be humiliated by being knocked out in the first round.
That will give France 6 pts, Portugal 4 pts and Germany 1 pt, a win against Hungary from there next match could be enough. Remember, 4 pts could put them through to the next round.

Nicely worked out you dumbo, the only thing wrong with your predictions is you haven't focused on any unpredictable assets like Mr Twinkle Toes.
"Yes I know that, but he's not the force he was four years ago".
You bleeding idiot, he scored twice in his last match.
"STFU, I've made my decision and that's that".

As you can see these two teams, Portugal and Germany have given me a dilemma, well Twinkle Toes has, at 36 years old, can Ronaldo keep on running about like this before he collapse from exhaustion. I think they're going to sub him today after Half-Time if they want to progress through to the next round, if not he'll end up like Harry Kane who by all accounts is just as useless as Alvaro Morata is.

Spain vs Poland
Hungary vs France
Portugal vs Germany