Thread: EURO 2021
View Single Post
Old 06-18-21, 04:57 PM   #58
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

I red an opinion piece earlier, whose author argued, probably correctly, that the biggets loose ris the Germna team anyway. Becasue nboody fears the nGerman anymore. Their fighitn spirit. Their nimbus of beign a tournamen team becoming stronger and stronger in a tournament.

The Merkel principle - muddling through - has been brought into the sports by Löw. He overstayed his time. By many years. And in these years, he stuck to his old ideas that the others have copied and thne exceeded, and then he wodners that his thing doe snto work anymore.

I saw excerpts of the match against France by now. Holy Moly, it was shocking how eaisly their combative superathletes left the German younglings standing still on the field. How easily they just moved beyond them and left them behind. Wowh. And the body language, so totally different. "Me boss, you nothing."

Löwhas frozen the team in time 5-6 years ago. He froze himself. The DFB also froze. And its like this since years. The team physically simply is not up en par with athletics like many of the French showed.