Old 06-15-21, 06:28 PM   #7404
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

radar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorstein1 View Post
Would be nice if i could actually install the ****ing mod. says i already have mods installed (Which i dont). fix ur broken intaller. sh5 is more fun so far than this ****e.
Ahoy, Thorstein1...

Can say that I have had no issues with installing GWX, with either Steam's SH3 nor with Ubi's either... have to wonder if your copy isn't an older disk install.. or if you by chance, did NOT end up installing SH3 into a folder, where it ought NOT be sent to... such as either C:\Program files or C:\Program files (x86) as those areas, are under Window's iron fisted grip, & do NOT under any circumstances like any tampering of files there being done.

1 thing I love is... Gung ho iguana's... that don't bother to read & just jump into trying to stuff things together & then wonder why things have gone south, in a hurry... then blame the mod... NOT judging, just an observation there... have to admit, at 1 time... I too, used to be a neophyte gung ho iguana Myself... but learned early on, to stop being 1. Still ain't perfect by any means, as I still goof every once in a while, but am not so quick to blame the mods or the maker of them, as I once was...

After taking a deep breath & calming down a bit, can you provide info on just what the source of your SH3 is, where you have it installed by chance there, Thorstein1... then perhaps, it can be sorted out as to what is causing your GWX ills, perhaps...

M. M.