Old 06-11-21, 09:58 AM   #12
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by divemonkie View Post
Don't run out of O2 waiting on me. I've no clue what I'm doing.

removing deck guns always bothered me. I get why but I'd be hard pressed to give up a weapon! Even one that put me and my crew at risk. External stores I might give up. It must have been hell being depth charged all the time knowing thousands of pounds of explosive where attached to your boat...right there sitting over your head.

I think they had better odds on the Eastern Front.
Ahoy, divemonkie...

Heh... I won't... but, to be frank about it, can handle small editing, like notepad edits... anything beyond that, I prefer letting others who know more about that do so... that you are comfortable with that, I have a lot of respect for.. & that goes to others who do modding, as well.

Having dinked about with very early on, back in the dino days of coding, & well understand the pleasures & headaches of poking about with coding.

I know, it isn't exactly the same, nowadays.. but the headaches are just as valid & relevant just the same... 1 misstep, 1 symbol, number... a space where it shouldn't be... any lil' error... & you're pulling out your hair trying to figure out where the mistake was made.... sometimes finding it, sometimes not.. & other times, no matter what you do.. things don't go as they were envisioned.

So, as I said... I have a very healthy dose of respect for modders.

Besides, I'm retired.. so I got nothin' but time...

So... No rush, divemonkie... I wish ya, all the best in investigating this.

M. M.