Old 06-04-21, 03:42 PM   #1291
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapuc View Post
^ Thank you.

So it should be seen as a protest against the politics CDU and other parties have done until now.
Its more than just a protest movement, because mere protest of this kind usually does not last long, is short-lived. The contemporary AfD however is expression of the pendulum also swinging at the other direction. Without the Merkel party CDU having turned so mercilessly left and pro-EU and without the massive Islamic culture enrichment project by the EU, this "pendulum in swing" would hardly be noticable, and without the early founder of the party - a burgeoise economy professor! - having been too naive and not confronting the Nazis hijacking his party project from beginning on, it still would be just a small protest movement against the Euro (but in favour of the EU, as the founder back the insisted, which imo was a contradiciton form beginning on).

Pegida movement also was hijacked by Nazis, and is now under surveillance by the office for the protection of thze constitution, BVS.

Its also that the AfD is very strong in the Eastern states where the people already made it through one huge currency reform and economical turmoil that shook the very grounds of their existence: the German reunification. Many still feel disadvantaged and somewhat betrayed. Many still earn less money (but forget to mention that in many regions living costs also are much lower), but the general living standards, I mean options to chose from and infrastructure possibilities, still may lack behind (while in the West many regions have eroded due to the enormous costs of reunification that now many Western communities have sunk below the living level of blossoming Eastern modernization projects).

Identity still means something different in the East than in the West were it has become practically meaningless and randomly exchangable. In the West, it is formality, in the East still more something that is being felt. In such an "anti-progressive" climate, the migration desaster that Germany never really has digested until today since 2015 and the enormous and negative effects of Islam in Germany necessarily - and imo rightfully - trigger reactions that the social lab engineers in Berlin and Brussel simply do not understand to be lived and living realities. This widens the gap between the political caste, that moves further and further away from reality, and the ordinary people it wants to rule, but about whose living conditions it has no longer any clue, has no connection to.Thjat critics and opponents of thje Merkel and Brussels potlics get defamed as most extreme of extm reists and immedioately are declared free for huntign seaosn in the media, doe snot help either of course. You are either for Brussels and MNerklism, or you are a racistm, a Nazi, a xyz-phobe, you are mentall ill, derranged, a potlcial radical, a dangerous being.

Polarization.

Mutual alienation of the people and the political caste.

The internal quarrel over Laschet as the CDU-CSU candidate for the chancellory adds to the anger. Even amongst CDU voters. Atz the national elections this autumn, quite some of them will not vote, or vote for the FDP this time. Or simply give back their party books, what already has happened. Thje CDU got hit by a record of memberhsop cancellations in recent weeks, since the CDU conspired against Söder and inf aovur fo their own man Laschet.

I never support any party or politician, but I cannot remember that a national election had only so totally unsuited , incompetent dilletantic and retarded suckers runnign for office, like this one. Baerbock (Greens), Laschet (CDU/CSU), Scholz (SPD)- a panoptikum of political and anti-intellectual horrors. Never has the range of candidates be as bad as this time. An absolute low in all 30+ years I follow politics.

Thats why I will not say a single bad word about anyone voting for AfD. Even if I don't vote for them, and enver will, and dislike the AfD like any other.

To me, these parties all are to be treated like nuclear waste.

Last edited by Skybird; 06-04-21 at 03:56 PM.
Skybird is online   Reply With Quote