View Single Post
Old 05-24-21, 11:01 AM   #2220
mapuc
Fleet Admiral

Downloads: 37
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight View Post
In the old days only one team from each country could enter the "European Cup" competition, It was the same thing with the "Cup Winners Cup" wasn't it?. With all these money making changes over the years football has gone from bad to worse and, the cheating by these modern players is downright disgusting.

I might watch about 10 or so games a year if they're on the TV and, definitely not a Premier League game if I can help it, I've watched 3 games recently, Man City v Leicester, Chelsea v Leicester and 1 women's game Barcelona v Chelsea, there wasn't that much difference between the males and females to be honest.

Team of the season is without doubt West Ham United, most disappointing teams, all those who thought they were bigger than their respective Leagues.
As long as the fans can't get enough of it-there will not be any major changes in CL or EL.

On a friends wall I once wrote that CL should be for the teams who has won their highest series in their country. Oh man the response I got from Barca-fans, English fans a.s.o.

Markus

My little lovely female cat
mapuc is online   Reply With Quote