View Single Post
Old 05-20-21, 12:40 PM   #261
FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 442
Uploads: 0
Support LSH3_2020 SH3 Validator errors

Urmel and the LSH3_2020 Team,

You folks have done amazing work on the LSH3_2020 and everything seems to work. Really looks great.

But, when I am in a career mode I get CTD for no apparent reasons and in looking for a possible source, I came across this in SH3 Validator :

Roster errors:
Unrecognized unit type of Belgium found in C:\Silent Hunter III LSH3-2020-CAREER\data\Roster\Environmental
Unrecognized unit type of Denmark found in C:\Silent Hunter III LSH3-2020-CAREER\data\Roster\Environmental
Unrecognized unit type of France found in C:\Silent Hunter III LSH3-2020-CAREER\data\Roster\Environmental
Unrecognized unit type of FreeFrench found in C:\Silent Hunter III LSH3-2020-CAREER\data\Roster\Environmental
Unrecognized unit type of Greece found in C:\Silent Hunter III LSH3-2020-CAREER\data\Roster\Environmental
Unrecognized unit type of Italian found in C:\Silent Hunter III LSH3-2020-CAREER\data\Roster\Environmental
Unrecognized unit type of Netherland found in C:\Silent Hunter III LSH3-2020-CAREER\data\Roster\Environmental
Unrecognized unit type of Norway found in C:\Silent Hunter III LSH3-2020-CAREER\data\Roster\Environmental
Unrecognized unit type of Sweden found in C:\Silent Hunter III LSH3-2020-CAREER\data\Roster\Environmental

Not sure if these are the cause, but thought would share these possible issues with the roster. I am not sure or savvy enough to fix these errors so I thought you may need to look at these.

I am still working on trying to locate any other possible issues as the cause of the CTDs.

Good hunting,
FUBAR295

FUBAR295 is offline   Reply With Quote