Old 05-17-21, 02:30 PM   #3268
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectreMkX View Post
Hey all, first time posting here, so I hope I don't break any rules or anything.
Regardless, I started a career with the Early '42 start date with the San Diego base start with an S-18 class boat. I did all the sea trials, and got to the fourth one that tells you to transfer to a different base so you could continue your game. I did so, but the assigned mission wouldn't change, it keeps the "This is the fourth sea trial but actually the first one again, transfer out if you want to not get a desk job" (clearly paraphrased) mission. Is there a way to change the assigned mission in the game files, or am I just boned?
Ahoy, SpectreMkX...

Don't keel haul Me, if I'm incorrect on this.. but... I think the sea trials, are pretty much.. borked, right now.. I cooouulllddd be mistaken..

Best advice.. since you just started off.. go into doc's where your game save for SH4 + FotRS is, scrap the save folder & restart.. & after in game, of resetting your settings & all.. then restart a career... & just avoid the sea trials, altogether for now..

M. M.