View Single Post
Old 05-10-21, 02:10 PM   #3234
Moonlight
Admiral

Downloads: 184
Uploads: 0

That's great to know that there isn't a gap between layers but, and it's a big but Mr beanie, you've actually posted about such "shall we call them gaps" in some previous posts of yours.
With all these buts flying around this post I'm probably being a pain in the butt again, oh god "pun intended" but players do need to know these things for definite Mr beanie.

Now about your ad popup problems, as you're on the Windows Insider program are you allowed to disable anything concerning Windows 10, oh well, here goes, try this program "Winaero Tweaker 0.19.1.0" it's what I use among other things, I'm not giving a download of it just it's name, oh yes, and it's been given the OK from a PC magazine that I buy fortnightly.
It's got loads of settings so you'll need to make a big cup of coffee, a large fag which is optional and some patience, some settings will work straight away while others need a reboot. Good Luck.

A tut with an official video to get you started, now how much is that worth Mr beanie.
https://www.thewindowsclub.com/ultim...r-4-windows-10