Old 05-01-21, 03:17 PM   #3159
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
Just South of Bongo Straits in a Tambor Class on Oct. 31, 1942 at 21:00. Just got a sound contact - warship closing. Listening to Bing Crosby on the Gramophone. Playing in my underwear.
Ahoy, Arlo...

Can you please list, say... the very last 5 ships sunk... take a snap shot of ships sunk log, write them down & transcribe it here... heck, even send it by carrier pigeon or morse code even, to propbeanie if ya are feeling that nostalgic...

Main thing is... send that info on the last ships sunk.

That info will prove very useful, I do believe in helping the team, to work on pinning down just what may be causing this snafu... it'll help.

I noted with it happening to Me, was right after I sank 2 IJN subs, not far from each other... not saying they were the culprits but something with them, could have... maybeeee just maybe, contributed perhaps.. (no offense team... just informing ya.. is all. ) that is what happened just prior to Me, experiencing 'High Noon' & I didn't enjoy the movi.. erhm.. experience... though the movie was good.

Thanks.

M. M.

P.s.

All others who have run into this with FotRS-U v1.46, please note that info with your reporting of it occurring on your end, as well... thanks.