Old 04-25-21, 06:10 PM   #3
FUBAR295
Krusty Krab

Downloads: 443
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebe Vollmaus View Post
What do you mean by 'out of position'?
The ProgressBars in CCoM are in the same position as in the original "vanilla" SH3.

The Bars may change its position, when using a WideScreen Mod. Or when use a different SH3.exe, or a SH3.exe without a Patch for the WS-Mod.
If i remember correctly rowi58 has also written something about it, but i'm to lazy to search for.

So you can't find the position in the menu.ini, it must be in the SH3.exe.
Since i do not use any WS-Mod i have not used the "Sh3 Patcher - Ahnenerbe_WS-GUI_1920x1080_fuer_CCoM_11.1.7z" by myself. You may use this Patcher in an security environment like Sandbox or VirtualPC first to play with, finding the right position in the SH3.exe as stated like here:
https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...7&postcount=33

Good luck.
Greetings.
Thank you you made my day! That was it!!!

That was the post I remembered seeing for the fix.

The progress bar is in the correct location when loading CCoM initially, but on the selected save or start of career the screen in post#1, the red bar locates itself in the middle of the screen instead of the lower quadrant as expected. The same issue that is noted in your reference post.

Found the patch for correcting this, which correct things in the SH3.exe. Have it down loaded now.

Thank you again for pointing this old dog in the right direction.

Good hunting,
FUBAR295

FUBAR295 is offline   Reply With Quote