View Single Post
Old 04-23-21, 07:14 AM   #7001
AVGWarhawk
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 90
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybird View Post

For heaven's sake, listen to this man. I can understand if you guys do not believe me when I repeat my same things over and over again because you know I am not a trained doctor, but this man is, and all what I try to say, he says, too, but with the full weight of his academically trained and practically experienced background, he is a Covid front fighter. You may not want to believe me, but for heaven's sake, listen to and believe him.

You are safe with daily doses of Vitamine D of up to 40 thousand units, but you probably will not have additional benefit from doses beyond 20 thousand, or from taking it without magnesium, because what you swallow as a pill is just the inactive storage form of it your body does not actively make use of, it must get activated and turned into the metabolistically active form, and that does not happen without lots of magnesium. Its essential. Without magnesium, taking Vitamine D pills is a complete waste. - Personally, I take 12500 I.E. per day. (10K and 15K in turns, to consume up an old stock of smaller pills).

Vitamines D, A (as pure Retinol drops), C, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, and you have an immunity booster for starters. get rid of inflammatory Omega-6 excesses. Increase anti-inflammatory Omega-3 levels. Avoid sweets sugars of all kinds, significantly reduce hidden sugars in carbs and wheat, redcue carbs. Consider slowly raising your iodine (and selenium) into the two digit milligram range (the iodine, NOT the selenium!!), but read some stuff on it before. Iodine imo is very relevant for the functining of the guts as part of the immune system, it impacts on the control of the regeneration and permeability of the mucosa, additionally it has anti-carcinogenic value - but only when you take it at doses of 15 mg minimum and then upwards.
Vitamin D has been known to fight against the COVID.