View Single Post
Old 04-20-21, 07:33 PM   #612
3catcircus
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 247
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
Overturned on appeal ? Well, if you are going to dream, dream big.

Once again, medical experts , I repeat, medical experts testified that the level of force used by Chavin would have killed a healthy person. This information clearly invalidates your drug use logic. Further, the video clearly shows Chauvin putting force on Floyd's neck. The professional medical personnel have expertise in these matters and testified to this effect.

The jury has determined Derek Chavin is a murderer. You can debate it to to your hearts content. You are in the minority, so you know. One other thing. I bet if you were the one being murdered on the street, you would have wanted help and wouldn't feel as you do now. This could have been you or anyone of us here.

A diverse jury of his peers has concluded Derek Chauvin is a murderer. That's good enough for me as Chauvin got the day in court he clearly denied George Floyd.
Both the defense and the prosecution presented expert testimony that contradicted they other side's.

As the drug use logic? The coroner's report showing him having 11 ng/ml fentanyl in his system at the time of death (when a typical fentanyl patch delivers a peak of 3.8 ng/ml and a transmucosal dose delivers a peak of 2.1 ng/ml) leads to either a significant tolerance due to prolonged drug abuse or the logical conclusion that he swallowed the fentanyl he bought off of his drug dealer to avoid it being seized as evidence.

Did you read the coroner's report? "Signs associated with fentanyl toxicity include severe respiratory depression, seizures, hypotension, coma and death. In fatalities from fentanyl, blood concentrations are variable and have been reported as low as 3 ng/mL."

Or the 86 ng/ml of free morphine when a 100mg morphine dose gives a serum concentration of *half" of that, as will add the fact that it is a metabolite of heroin.

I may be in the minority on this - given the general lack of education, impulse control, or critical thinking skills of the public who react emotionally to pavlovian media stimulus, being in the minority on this isn't a bad thing...

As to if it were me "being murdered," that would be a highly unlikely situation - I don't do illegal drugs, I don't pass counterfeit money, and I'm going to comply with police officers if detained and fight them in court instead.

No one is denying that Floyd died while the police were trying to arrest him. It just doesn't meet the definition of murder.
3catcircus is offline   Reply With Quote