View Single Post
Old 04-20-21, 05:23 PM   #603
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
The encounter would not have occurred if Floyd hadn't have pass funny money. The encounter might have been peaceful had he not resisted arrest. His cardiovascular system might not have failed had he not had 3x as much fentanyl as is considered lethal. Floyd controlled whether or not he encountered law enforcement at all that day.

This'll get overturned on appeal. That the verdict came back guilty to begin with is evidence that the jury was terrified of having their houses vandalized or of being attacked. Enjoy mob rule.

I watched the trial I didnt see anyone present anything close to what you just said. I have my opinion but Im also well aware that guilt or innocence is in the hands of the jury and I will accept their verdict over mine yours or anyone elses opinion.

It is also my opinion when you are hand cuffed in the back their is no threat one can offer. Oh you can squirm, bitch and complain all you want but thats not a threat. Neither is trying to roll over or get up because you cant breath.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 04-20-21 at 05:36 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote