View Single Post
Old 04-20-21, 08:53 AM   #586
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
The level of methamphetamine is irrelevant - it's a red herring. The levels of cannabinoids, fentanyl, and free morphine are what is important because all the of them are a cardiovascular depressant. Combine all of them in someone with an already compromised cardiovascular system, and you risk coma or death *regardless* of being proned out, sleeping, or whatever. Additionally, Floyd made *multiple* false claims of distress before being taken out of the vehicle that likely led the officers to treat any true claims of distress the same.

Could/should the police have administered NARCAN? Sure, but that's predicated on administering it to a no combative person.

Go look at the additional bodycam footage. You'll see the truth is significantly different than the media is portraying.

What you fail to understand is that in law, there is a simple tenant that you take people where you find them. Look it up. Does it take 4 officers to to hold down someone who is already restrained and handcuffed ? I think not. By most accounts, George Floyd was probably dead for 3 minutes before Chauvin took his knee off his Floyd's neck.

Even the pulmonary Physician who testified stated that a healthy person could not withstand the amount of pressure that Chauvin used in this arrest. This tells me your drug argument is without merit.

Even Chauvin's own officers crossed " the thin blue line " to condemn Chauvin's actions. I think this was a bit of damage control on behalf of the police dept there. However, fantasies and smoke screens won't change the fact that Floyd was murdered. Pure and simple.

Last edited by Commander Wallace; 04-20-21 at 04:36 PM. Reason: grammer issue
Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote