View Single Post
Old 04-14-21, 02:03 PM   #3043
Nemesis Bosseret
Mate

Downloads: 88
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
To be fair, a *lot* of tribal knowledge is bound up in some very old posts here in the forums, but it *does* seem that there are a bunch of nubs who post the same question in multiple postings, expecting a magical response within minutes.

The first thing I do when I see a new mod pop up is subscribe to that thread - oftentimes the answer to an issue is buried on like page 53 of a 100 page thread - and I continue reading as new posts pile up.

The second thing I do is a search here.

The third thing I do is a search in Google or duckduckgo.

99% of the time the answer shows up using one of those three resources.

The other issue I've seen is an inability to actually read and answer when someone trying to help them asks questions or makes a probing statement of inquiry.

If we're asking you a question, it's to your benefit to answer it because we're building a picture of how you've installed something, what mod order things are in, where you've installed it, etc...
Or you could just be me and be a SH veteran of all the games including the first one on nintendo and everything you touch turns into dog Fecal matter because you breathed on the download wrong, Or you cussed at the computer during the loading screen so it corrrupted all ur saved games lol ive had issues with every game and it drives me bannanas and i read for solutions just to find that its a common SH issue. but instead of a once in a while issue mine is a poke me in the face 30 times a minute issue even tho im running on a cracked out system.
Nemesis Bosseret is offline   Reply With Quote