View Single Post
Old 04-11-21, 04:31 PM   #6903
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Latest research results show that even mild forms of Covid leave damages to the glucose metabolism of brain cells, mildly or severely damaging/limiting brain areas and by that meaning that even mild forms of Covid lead to sometimes lasting brain damages of varying degrees. These are sometimes of a lasting, irreversible nature. Around 80% of all patients (even non-hospitalised) are generally affected by this glucose handicap, 50% are mildly or medium-severely affected, 15 very severely.

Brains scans with magnetic resonanse tomography MRT usually cannot reveal these deficits in the brain functioning, but PET scans (18FDG-PET). This sort of scan reveals the deficits in the chemical glucose metabolising in the brain. Researchers assume that these changes are in parts reversible, in parts not. The damage to the system is not done by the virus itself, but by the overshooting immune system.

Therefore, guys, take your damn Vitamine D pills., Vitamine D not only strengthens the immune system, but also MODULATES it, that means it helps to re-tune it for fighting with less inflammatory neural messenger molecules. So very much of the lasting health damages and threatening complications are not caused directly by the virus, but by the body's and immune system's fighting response to it. Think of it as collateral damage. Vitamine D does not prevent an infection most likely, but it fundamentally shifts chances in your favour to suffer a mild case only. In principle the same what they say about vaccines: they do not protect you from infection, but from suffering complications and serious cases.

For the same reason: throw out all those poisonous plant seed oils you are using, sunflower oil, corn oil (maize oil?) , linseed oil, safflower oil. They tell you how healthy they are, and its always a lie. These oils have a terrible dysbalance between highly inflammatory Omega 6- and anti-inflammatory Omega 3 fatty acids. In case of sunflower oil its especially terrible, the ratio is a shocking 125:1 !

The body fat of yours all the time creates and sends out molecules serving as messenger particles, like cytokines, and if your body fat contains - as is usual in Europe and Northern America - 15-30 times more inflammatory Omega 6 than anti-inflammatory Omega 3 - well, you can imagine you then have a very fundamental problem. 15-30 times the order comes in to open fire, and just once an order comes in saying Seize Fire!

Loose body fat, and in the fat you keep, make sure that Omega 6 gets phased out and Omega 3 comes in. The change in your fat chemistry takes some months. But it can be done. I had it measured three weeks ago, and got a wonderful value of O6 to O3 of just 1.8 : 1 . How to do? Ban the mentioned fats and seed oils in general, without exception. Consume much fatty fish, or fish oil, krill oil. In Scandinavia, parts of it at least and especially Finland I read, flasks with fish oil are offered on a lunch table like salt and pepper, milk and sugar for coffee! Do your grilling and pan frying with coconut oil, thats top. Ghee (clearede butter), if you think you must. Mild temperature cooking: olive oil extra vergine. Margerine should be called poisonous, avoid it. Avoid trans fats. Avoid soy bean oil. NEVER use refined fats and oils. Be easy with using the deep fryer (I know that one hurts, I too love the taste from that, but the poison you eat by that stays in your body fat chemistry for several months). What you need is coconut oil, olive oil, fish oil, and with a little good will you can get perfectly along with just that. If you need butter,m use butter from grass-fed animals. The difference between grass feeding and soy/grain feeding is that in the animal's body fat, the ratio between Omega 6 and Omega 3 is almost reversing from very disadvantageous to very advantageous- that is a very huge difference, I would say.

I do like that since almost a year now. It works, and helps, and tastes wonderful, tastes so much better. Also, use lard and suet, if you have it or create it (with your breakfast bacon for exmaple). Its not ideal, but by far not as dangerous as those damn plant seed oils.

Do not fear calories in fat, you do not become fat form fat, you beocme fat from grain, wheat, corn, and the insuline reaciton these create. Consuming good fats does not create an insuline reaction worth to be considered! The only thing abotu fat you shoukld fear is using bad, refined fats, and plant oils. I have my own name for these now, I simply call them industrial waste.

Like I was convinced from early on that Vitamine D has a place in fi8ghting the desease, I am also convinced that gettign your weight intoi healthy ranges and your belly fat down a bit and clenaign up your body's fat bilance also is an importnat key in fighting Coivid 19. And the reasons/explanations kind of echo each other. You cna also see it in hopsitals: diabetes and adipositas patients are overrepresented. Both have a relation to unhealthy body fat.

A little recipe for not wasting the fat from the breakfast bacon: as a reward for reading

- Boil millet in a salty brew, chicken brew, vegetable brew, whatever, just a bit salty it should be.
- Prepare bacon stripes in a pan, until they are mildly crusty and have lost fat for oil in the pan.
- When the millet is done and "dry", stirr it under the fat in the pan, break down the crsuty bacon in the process.

- Be amazed how wonderful somethign so simple can taste! reminds a bit of this typical Asia-style fried pan-rice that is so aromatic and great in taste where people always wonder: how do they do it? Indeed you can cramble an egg and slowly let it drip via a fork over the hot pan, but gently, so that it can form small flakes, not just scrambled pan eggs.

I shouldn't have written this. Its almost midnight, and I want to go to the kitchen...

Last edited by Skybird; 04-11-21 at 04:55 PM.
Skybird is offline   Reply With Quote