Old 04-11-21, 12:34 PM   #9
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by carpless View Post
No mods just basic game, i've been playing it many years ago, never a problem, I'm in career mode, and second patrol, so should have had a refit automatically when I ended the patrol, if i select refit, still no torpedoes and i'm still on the current mission which is completed. I fear well out of date game, shame as iread SH5 is full of bugs.
Ok, just to clarify...

What is the source of SH you have, for starters.. & is it what.. SH3, SH4 or SH5... your mentioning of SH5, makes Me wonder... if maybe you might not be posting in the wrong section of the forums.

Would not be the 1st time, that someone has mistakenly posted in the wrong Silent Hunter section here... & likely won't be the last time... either.

That's not a hanging indictment on it happening if it is indeed the case.. don't want you or any one else thinking it is.. when it ain't. Just saying it can & has , does & will in all likelihood happen sometime in the future... just saying it can happen.

Main thing is.. trying to assist you, in figuring out this.. snafu... you're dealing with & correcting it. so as to get you back on track with doing a career.

M. M.