Old 04-03-21, 03:36 AM   #1
Fifi
Navy Seal

Downloads: 458
Uploads: 0

radar NYGM Enhanced Hardcore « Steel Coffins edition »

NYGM ENHANCED HARDCORE STEEL COFFINS EDITION - The Challenge

LATEST DOWNLOAD V6.3 https://www.mediafire.com/file/sq29r...N_V6.3.7z/file

Also available in my signature (spoiler). Readme pdf included in Documents for installation!

For planes encounters, I highly recommend to play this mod with no more than X256 time compression in day time, up to X1024 in night time for the starting years 1939/1942… and all time X256 for last years 1943/1945!
HIGHER THAN X256, YOU WILL NOT SEE PLANES

It is not an official megamod release, it is only my own game I have modded for myself… and I wished to share with the Subsim community
Beginners should pass the way because it’s Not for Your Grand Mother! (NYGM)

———> Game already patched Hsie & Stiebler with selected options for best gameplay!

———> If you want to get the "ship spotted" annoucement even for friendly/neutrals when sailing TC X1024, make sure in your Time Compression settings, the Character Animation is set to 1024 (the same time compression as your maximum) and of course the Ennemy Ship (s) Detected is set to 1.

Others settings as « When in 3D View », « Sound Effects », or « Particle Rendering » are set to 32.

———> At first mission career launch, save your game in high seas and exit game…reload and continue mission. It should be good to avoid all well known SH3 saves bugs.

———> Always save from the Nav map! You can save anywhere anytime, even underwater!

———> Do not use any other mods than the ones provided! So many files have been modified to get precise gameplay …This way you won’t brake the game.

———> This megamod is requesting good PC…with good graphic card!

———> Best is only 1 megamod at a time installed on computer! This to avoid potential corrupted saves…

———> https://www.subsim.com/radioroom/sho...postcount=1222

Last edited by Fifi; 09-07-24 at 12:21 PM.
Fifi is offline   Reply With Quote