View Single Post
Old 03-09-21, 09:49 AM   #6612
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Thgey HAVE repported about these things, at leats over here, form beginning on. Its just that many people are aware that there is just more factors to be considered than your endless lament on how bad it is to take any measurements at all.

I have yet to hear how you would have tried to prevent the health systems to get overwhelmed, like in Italy last spring. And if you would claim Italian codnitions in countries were an acceptable price for saving the economy like this mass murderer Bolsonaro does for exmaple, I would be done with you.

And no, its not just the elder getting serious, heavy cases and death. Its younger ones in their 20s and 30s as well. Especially woith the latest mutant forms. Germny rpeprts a higher rate of younger ones getting hospitalised than in the first wave. So do other countries.

Decision makers need to balance economic needs against civil rights against medical system needs against health relevant facts. The more psychopathic they are, the more incompetent they are - the more murderous they so far have shown to be.

There is no way out of this that does not cost. Getting the least bad mix is what it is about. And even then every sector I mentioned above needs to bleed. It cannot be avoided. Not everybody can be pleased.

Thats why they call this a desaster, a catastrophe. Catastrophies are events that have no happy endings. If they had, they would not take place in the first.

You are not right over and over again,m btw. You just have a very strictly limited attention focus beyond which you refuse to look. Your ignorration for the authors' own self criticsm of those two studies you linked to, is an example. Cherry-picking.