View Single Post
Old 03-08-21, 02:54 AM   #128
Andrewsdad
Machinist's Mate

Downloads: 80
Uploads: 0

Salute, John Pancoast !!

My multi-installations are done with Blitzkrieg's Silent Hunter Front-End which also has a easy to install H.Sie Patch. It installs directly activated into JSGME's Mods.

I never could get DGUI to work and I figured it was because I didn't have the Supplement activated, so I took the SH3.exe which had been activated with the "SCH-H.Sie-Patch" and put it into the Supplement folder with the famous 4 .dll's and activated it with JSGME as per the instructions.

I do have a game copy "original, unaltered GWX" V 1.4" which I tried to patch with H.Sie using the batch file method. For some reason it just said that a proper SH3.exe could not be found. Drove me nuts trying to figure out what was wrong!! I was about to uninstall every installation and start over, but I took a shot at the SH3.exe compatibility feature and, so far, things work.

So as to not mess up the working install, but very curious to fooll around some more with the H.Sie/Supplement I will make a copy of this install and see what surgery I can do. Wish me luck !!!!!

AD
Andrewsdad is offline   Reply With Quote