View Single Post
Old 02-26-21, 04:16 PM   #6498
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Thanks. That explcitly it is not reprted in German media.

Still, while I type this, the head of the German vaccination commission is on TV talkign about AZ, and he again made it clear the rejection to give a recommendation for above 65 year old has nothing to do with any claimed or assumed inefficiency or risks, but because the data provided by AZ for thia age group is very poorly documented. They simpyl did a poor job in collecting data fro that age groupo. He said with the massive data fro scotland, it is likely that soon there might be an unlimntied reocmmendation for AZ for above 65 year old as well.

I assume Merkel refuses the vaccine not so much becasue fo fears about it medically, but because she does not want to break out of the official line.

Hu - I just defended Merkel, now I feel bad and shabby, and have a rotten smell around me. I hope it does not become a habit of mine. I must go and take a shower now to feel clean again...

Macron, hat is something different. The French are pissed that their own horse in the race has already broken down, Brexit they will never forget, Wellington they will never forgive, and as a good Frenchman he is anti-British for principle reasons. A question of state reason. He is French, so what else must be explained.