View Single Post
Old 02-25-21, 06:17 PM   #2
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macgregor the Hammer View Post
Is there any way to zero out the gyros? I was in a TDC approach and then decided a zero gyro shot would work better. No matter what I did, I couldn't zero out the gyros. Sonar wasn't tracking the target, neither was radar. I put the scope down moved AoB to 90, then 0 and 180.

Am I missing something? Is there a mod available to get manual control of the torpedo gyros?

Thanks,

Basically, keep the Position Keeper off (obviously). Work a solution you believe should give you 0 gyro. You are wanting the torps to travel a strait line from the bow no ? Aim the scope of TBT to the proper bearing, use the button that sends bearing and range to tdc, it will set the torps gyros for the shot. IF you scroll mouse over the TDC panel on the left of screen, the top portion with the dials (not the torpedo depth and scpread dials, the angle solver sections) let the mouse rest momentarily, it will tell you what the gyros are set to based on the info you entered via a pop up. Time consuming but plotting a solution with TDC was, thus why they invented it lol.
Bubblehead1980 is offline   Reply With Quote