View Single Post
Old 02-23-21, 03:16 AM   #952
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
I'm just gonna respond to this by pointing out the single-minded, rigidly-formed *religious* response to any questioning of the data or of the way the data is used or interpreted.
You do not really want to compare scientific results, you want to believe your opinion. I have clearly said there are methods to measure the climate some million years ago. If 99 percent of the world' scientists agree, and there is one Trump and his cult saying otherwise, your decision.
Quote:
Any scientist worth the title should continue to welcome questioning of the science, the production of ever more objective quality evidence, and refinement of their models. When those models are tested and found to not actually conform to reality, they need to be revised.
And this is exactly what i said. A theory is derived from numerous single proven conclusions, and only as good or accepted until a better one evolves. And denial of global warming is not a better theory, nor is it proven.

A better theory does not mean that some conspiracy nut cries that his theory is better just because it is his one.

Quote:
Instead, we get "burn her, she's a witch" in response.
The Trump "argument", all are against me, must be a witch hunt.
Unfortunately it seems we are not able to openly call out liars anymore because they are so touchy, thin-skinned snowflakes. Remember Trump fired anyone who did not support his personal opinion? Why believing him then without ever questioning? That is the real dumb cult.

And the real problem is that it takes a lot of time to debunk lies, because when you do it properly you have to present evidence, books, graphs, and common sense. But the time this takes is out of proportion in comparison to spread a dumb lie.
So someone debunked your lie? Spout out ten fresh new ones, give them something to do and divert from the real issues. Has been perfected in the last 5 years, not only in the US of course.

In the time they debunk those myths you can create a dozen new lies, and no one can and will catch up ever.

The major consensus is temperatures are rising. And no "quanon shamane" or oil boss, or Trump with his own agenda of greed and power (to fill up his bank account and give a sh!t about the future) will convince me of the contrary. Evidence, provided by scientific methods will.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 02-23-21 at 05:25 AM.
Catfish is offline   Reply With Quote