Old 02-18-21, 02:33 PM   #1949
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Sure! All kinds of time... lol - 'Course, some guys are running around trying to fit me for a new long-sleeved jacket...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
... Am limited in knowing just what to do, to make mods.. but am well learned in making use of them, even if sometimes I end up with well.. lets just say, weird results... & I am like Wile E Coyote, back to the drawing board... speaking of ol' Wile, ever wonder if being the 'genius' he claimed to be, if He ever considered just who owned Acme...
Ditto on the "weird results"... commonplace malady with mods... lol - As for Wile E Coyote, Genius (actually, Super Genius), why Bernard was a majority stakeholder with Acme...

Skip to the 30 second mark... too "modern" before that:
Yeah, can very well attest to that fact... remember quite well, the mod soup I had a bit back for FotRS, I was using (a couple of updates back, as I recall... ) That because of that mix, I ended up with running into a... 'Superman' of the IJN sub arm... & 1 merchie, iirc, at that... ahh yessss... good times that.. or was that, a surface warship... no matter, as I said, that was some many moons back...

Ok, enough reminiscing... back to current events...

M. M.