View Single Post
Old 02-08-21, 05:51 AM   #6
Viktor_Prien
Navy Dude

Downloads: 313
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
1. You've edited map tool colors even though they are already set to "full black" for better visibility in TWoS, by default (through the provided shnapshot) ?
2. IIRC, you were talking something in one of the other threads that your manual diveplanes aren't working while submerged, or something like that? Forgive me if that was someone else...
Reply to 1: Even before editing and with a fresh TWos install ( TWoS+Update ) I never have them set on black but on grey ( or similar ). What i mean is that from day one they were faint, no black colour by default. To install TWoS I've followed the instructions step by step ( also because the file are self installing so it becomes quite hard making something wrong , I presume)

Reply to 2: At the end I found what was causing the problem or rather, at least here, even with a vanilla TWoS install they do not work in single missions ( Historical ). In the campaign instead the work as per normal. Again this was so from day 1 of the TWoS installation when any files were edited/modified. As I've said before, it's from day one of the installation ( and I've also made a new fresh install just to be sure ), that single missions sometimes seems to act in a odd way with certain features that do not work in them while instead in the campaign missions everything have always run smooth as silk ( Never had a crash or any kind of problems from day 1 to now ). For some reasons I am not yet been able to pinpoint ( until now I was thinking that maybe this was normal ) even with a totaly fresh install of TWoS certain things act in an odd way in single missions.

As you know the installation procedure of TWoS is automated so I think it's quite hard to do something wrong...I am guessing a thing...Maybe it could be something that have to do that I use a Steam version of the game? ( As said just a guess )
Viktor_Prien is offline   Reply With Quote