View Single Post
Old 02-05-21, 08:29 AM   #507
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfire1981 View Post
wrong. almost eevery other world leader handled it better than him. we have press conferences everyday, where scientists speak and measures are discussed and explained. Our government tells that there's still tough times ahead. While it's certainly for the better that your president-reject does not attent any more pressconferences overriding scientists with his smart ideas ("disinfectant!"), no other world leader that I know of went golfing instead. 4% of world population have 25% of cases and deaths. If that's not a fail I don't know what is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
EL wacko...

It wouldn’t of mattered if it was Trump, or Biden, or Obama, or Hillary Clinton… Nothing would’ve stop Covid from killing those people. While Biden was crying and screaming about Trump not handling it, Covid still claims many more lives even as we speak.

Biden has no answer for it. Fauci had no clue what was going on with it, he still doesn’t know if masks help or not.

Covid is just a terrible mess and any president who would’ve had to deal with it would’ve been held accountable for it. No matter what he did.

Using it as a way of putting Trump down was one of the lowest things that could’ve been done ever. When 9/11 occurred, there were idiots that tried to point at Bush is if he had been the one to have caused it.
Remember when Italy used to be the number 1 country with new COVID cases and deaths? Remember when several other countries used to be damn near the top of number 1 COVID cases and deaths? This was back in March-May, and guess what? they are hardly mentioned anymore, now it’s the US that is far ahead of others in number of COVID cases and deaths. And the reason why all the other countries are behind us is because their leaders realized the danger this disease posed and took appropriate action to make sure that they didn’t reach the spot where we are currently.

World leaders- besides the president- have handelde COVID better than us. And look at how many less COVID cases and deaths those countries have:

I think that the pictures speaks perfectly as to how many countries lowered their cases and deaths by handling the disease properly.

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote