View Single Post
Old 02-04-21, 09:50 AM   #11
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
^ your latest twist of the story? Please.
So when confronted with AOC's actual words and the truth about what happened on Jan 6th you say it is 'the latest twist'. Not a very convincing argument.

Quote:
I have to say i am out of this, i am happy those f'n four years are over, and i am TIRED of this bullsh!t. Nothing against republicans, but those who still defend riots and QAnon, and still echo the old long-debunked lies, can go to hell.
Now I will ask you a direct question. Do you think that I am in anyway 'defending riots and QAnon'? Do you think I am 'echoing long debunked lies'? What this thread is about is some guy wanting a Reality Czar. But what reality? I used Ocasio-Cortez as an example of this kind of choose your own reality but I could have used any number of Democrat politicians or Left wing media types to make the same point. You seemed to have missed that point.

The truth is that there are people on both sides of the political divide who have a problem with the facts and with outlandish beliefs. Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) is one of them. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) is another. No side has the moral high ground when it comes to this kind of thing.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is offline   Reply With Quote