View Single Post
Old 02-04-21, 08:42 AM   #8
u crank
Old enough to know better

Downloads: 136
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Always comparing reality and bogus, and handling it as if that both was at the same level?
Miss Ocasio-Cortez struggles?
I was merely pointing out that she struggles with the truth and reality. I don't think pointing that out is bogus at all.

Quote:
I'd say she is not quite in that league, 'reality'-wise
Ok how about Miss Ocasio-Cortez's musings on the Capital riot ...

Quote:
"We came close to half of the House nearly dying on Wednesday... and if another head of state came in and ordered an attack on the United States Congress, would we say that that should not be prosecuted?"
Refering to Sen. Ted Cruz ...

Quote:
“I am happy to work with Republicans on this issue where there’s common ground, but you almost had me murdered 3 weeks ago so you can sit this one out. Happy to work w/ almost any other GOP that aren’t trying to get me killed. In the meantime if you want to help, you can resign.”
Miss Ocasio-Cortez claims that her life was in mortal danger during the Jan 6 riot. She claims that the rioters were banging on the door of her office and threatening her life. Turns out that Miss Ocasio-Cortez's office is not even in the Capital Building. And the person banging on her door was a Capital police officer evacuating people from the building. Miss Ocasio-Cortez's office is in the Cannon Building. The rioters never entered that building.

Are not these the ravings of a person who lives in an alternate reality of her own making? The woman is delusional and needs help. And she is propped up in her delusions by the fanboys and girls who think she is a paragon of virtue, truth and bravery. It is a shining example of the biased manipulation of truth.

“Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.”

― Arthur C. Clarke

u crank is offline   Reply With Quote