View Single Post
Old 01-27-21, 04:39 PM   #218
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstanko6 View Post
For all of you who believe that no evidence was brought forward about re-election fraud...

We don’t need evidence brought up for anything! This is a problem that you’re not seeing. I am an American citizen can use the freedom of information act to gain access to anything my governor or police or state executives file or write up. I don’t need evidence to examine or investigate anything. If I want investigation into my election I should have it no questions asked.

You have every right to inquire. Might I suggest starting with Hillary Clinton and those like her who jumped on the bandwagon believing Russia altered the outcome of the 2016 election. After millions of dollars, abuse of power, and a global embarrassment caused by a politically motivated government boondoggle. I'm sure there has to be something. I heard Michael Cohen is ready to turn any day now.

Then ask the Trump campaign for the details of the evidence they have. So we can see it for ourselves. Should be easy. https://cdn.donaldjtrump.com/public-...t-as-filed.pdf. After a brief glossing over I didn't see evidence. Just plenty of alleged issues concerning procedure.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote