View Single Post
Old 01-27-21, 12:00 PM   #208
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonicfire1981 View Post
Yes you can. read my post, if you may. I'll repeat the important parts: "We'll march to the capital, I'll be there with you...", "these people here are not taking it any longer...", "you have to show strength...", "our country has had enough..." "you have to get your people to fight" SIC! "We have to get rid of the weak congress-people..." "it is time that somebody did something about it...", "we have it deep in our souls, and we fight. we fight like hell. and if you don't fight like hell you won't have a country anymore." That was some quotes of the (n/sh)ameless.
For giggles: "Lets have trial by combat!" (R. Guliani on the same stage)
“We’re coming for you,” (Don Jr. towards republicans that we're not supporting the now-ex-president.

Here's the problem you have pushing that as a reason why a handful of people did what they did. First, as someone living in this country those words did not in any way influence me and a tremendous number of others in this country to even think about becoming destructive. Second you have not identified nor interrogated anyone involved therefore its impossible for you too know why they did what they did. You can only assume and your assumptions are based on what your favorite media source feeds you that gets regurgitated here.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.
Rockstar is online   Reply With Quote