Old 01-26-21, 02:43 PM   #8
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO Re: Game save deletion...

Ahoy...

propbeanie +1

What info has been set out, is correct... the main menu only allows for you to load up a save & that's it... Once you load a save, it will either take you to the base office, to get ready to go out yet again on another patrol.. or take you to your sub, should you still be on a patrol.

In office, selecting the save feature will give you the option to delete saves... which.. I would like to point out, that the game does have a 'housekeeping' dept., of sorts... in that when a set # of saves are stacked up... the game will then enact a feature to then start getting rid of older saves, on its own...

It will then start with the very oldest save point & work its way up the list, until getting to a set amount left & then stop 'housekeeping', as it were.

So, in short, there is NOT any real reason to begin panicking about having too many game save points, for the career... unless you have multiple careers, that I know of...

As is, I generally only do 2 careers... 1 Asiatic & the other out of Pearl. Currently, am only down to 1 career out of Manilla at the start of the war... depending on how that 1 goes... minus the hiccups I've faced thus far... am gonna wait & see of getting to either the end of the war with it... reach a point where they have to kick Me outta My sub & take up a desk job or sub school... or I bite the big tamale & get sunk... which ever comes 1st...

Then & only then will I see of a career outta Pearl, at that stage...

Hope this info helps...

Good huntin'...

M. M.