View Single Post
Old 01-23-21, 12:47 PM   #81
Rockstar
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 10
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dowly View Post
Instead of making yourself look like a fool (oops, too late!), you could've done a very brief google search to find out why people are saying that.

The point i was making is I dont give a rats arse what people on google are saying. As they always give the same canned response which I have seen time and time again. Only difference are the names which all depends on the party fanboi talking.

There's a little bit more to how our budget is approved. But simply put, Presidents are only responsible for submitting their budget proposals to congress. The controlling party in congress is really the deciding factor on how far discretionary and mandatory spending will surpass the nations revenue. The list is long and distinguished why budget proposals might get approved by congress sending us deeper in debt. Just to name a few recent major contributing factors.

Bush: 911, War on terror, Iraq and Afghanistan,
Obama: continuation of Middle east operations, The Great Recession
Trump: continuation of previous budget expenditures, COVID response, damaged economy.

Presidents are the ones that just catch all the blame. IMO the ones who are really responsible are pathetic bunch of complainers on google who keep voting in the same representatives that continue to put us in debt.

Let's assume I'm right, it'll save time.

Last edited by Rockstar; 01-23-21 at 01:11 PM.
Rockstar is offline   Reply With Quote