Old 01-20-21, 10:17 PM   #2618
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaleunMarco View Post
have you deleted the game within your career?
No... please, reread again KM...

I went back to the save point, BEFORE I docked @ Surabaya, that I experienced the CTD.
I did not do any saving before I docked (at Surabaya the 1st time) & the save point where I was @ Lamon Bay that 2nd time...

I reloaded that Lamon Bay (2nd visit) & then did a save point, after I got the all clear objective complete, mission complete... made My way to Surabaya, (for the 2nd time) did a save point, before tripping off the dock/rearm box... after that save I proceeded the rest of the way to getting that dock/rearm box to pop up & docked.

The 2nd time of doing so, being in the office, I then rechecked to see if there was any upgrades for the boat, again... not making any changes to the crew, again... & then went to the map to see to starting off a 2nd patrol... this time, doing so WITHOUT experiencing a CTD...

That action of reloading the save point @ Lamon Bay (2nd visit there) & continuing to dock @ Surabaya for a 2nd time... wiped out any info on the CTD...

I didn't think of checking the save files before doing that, for that info of
'' PlayerCurrentObjectives=IDxxx # "... in short, as much as it pains Me, to admit it... I goofed...

I NOW know if a CTD like that occurs, yet again, to do that.. before I do any thing else...

M. M.