View Single Post
Old 01-20-21, 02:19 PM   #13169
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aktungbby View Post
The bright side is: with the new Covid variant(s) I 'spect Goddess Gaiea- (mother nature) is simply cleaning house ie: reducing the global primate population incl. gorillas in San Diego from 8 billion to something more sustainable. (4 billion ?!!) Bat induced Ebola, Marbug, Lhasa fever(s),
& SARS were simply her preliminary test run before she kicked it up to Miller Time! Our primate myopia precluded our seeing the situation clearly!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3catcircus View Post
Ask yourself - why do viruses mutate? Do they generally mutate to be both more contagious and more fatal? Is do they generally mutate to be more contagious and less fatal in order to ensure that more hosts are able to replicate them and pass them along?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddahaid View Post
I won't be pretending I'm immune but I will feel less concerned with getting a severe case. The variants are worrisome.
U 'grasshoppers' catch on quick

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online