Old 01-16-21, 06:20 PM   #2573
Mad Mardigan
Admiral

Downloads: 491
Uploads: 0

SHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Do you happen to still have your Save folder from this one MM? We have not found the issue via "conventional" methods, besides, we broke the rubber hose...
Not sure if I would still or NOT.

With that occurrence, I did NOT have any save points between Lamon Bay & RTB'ing @ Surabaya. (the CTD occured right after I had docked & did all that as described that you quoted Me on, by the way) after getting the all clear message of completion), after such, I hot footed it from there to Surabaya to dock in & then proceed to the Next patrol... & I forgot to do a pre RTB save, as well to boot... I know.. I know... keel haul the offender...

When I clicked on the map.. well... CTD'ville happened...

As I recall, I reloaded from being located in the Lamon Bay area, working on finishing the large diameter revisit mission... (of which I had with the very last save I did early on, as it was...). I then finished the add on objective, got the all clear on it being completed & saved then & there...

Got about 1/2 way to Surabaya, did another save then just before getting near Surabaya, I did a RTB save. Proceeded to make for the base, got the pop up for docking & then did so, for the 2nd time...

Only difference was this time, after doing a quick lookie lou to see if there were any upgrades (which there wasn't) I then did a save in office, before clicking on the map yet again.. this time... NO CTD... & proceeded from there.

Soo... again, not sure if the save that gave Me the CTD while in office, is still around or not...

I can check & see... if it by some miracle, is still in there... I can then see of forwarding it to you. for your perusal...

M. M.

Post edit... :

Ok, just checked the save folder, then did a look see after loading up SH4-FotRSU-Nippon, cross checked My saves there in the 'load' section...

is a big gap between the save for when I was done with the 2nd Lamon Bay visit... & the RTB save... think what occurred was I thought of doing a save 1/2 way to Surabaya.. but didn't... BUT... I do have the save still there, when I was 50% done with the 2nd trip to Lamon though... as well as all the saves from starting that career til the 50% completion of the 2nd visit to Lamon Bay.

If you want, I can make a copy of the save folder in its entirety, & zip it, then ship it off to you... minus the other save info after the 50% completion save... to make it easy for you to look through...

M. M.

Post-post edit... :

Made copy of the save folder, in its entirety, (all saves still in it, I forgo'ed editing it... & just left it as is now.). Game save date on the RTB is 2021-01-10 @ 14:57:16, wrote that info down.

The save I did, just before completion of the 2nd Lamon Bay visit is 2021-01-07 (didn't write down the time stamp, BUT, do remember off the top of Me head the exact date of it though... after shutting down the game...)

As it stands, I have the save folder copy, 7 zipped... just awaiting how to get it to you...so you can peruse it...

M. M.

Last edited by Mad Mardigan; 01-16-21 at 07:30 PM.
Mad Mardigan is offline   Reply With Quote