View Single Post
Old 01-16-21, 11:12 AM   #9
Commander Wallace
Navy Seal

Downloads: 360
Uploads: 0

I do like a cup of coffee in the mornings. I have developed a taste for hazelnut or regular blend coffee's with a little bit of cinnamon and perhaps some Irish Creame or other flavored creamers.

I also like a good cup Earl Grey Tea. Other than that, I just drink ice water and lots of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean C View Post
I love coffee and tea. The caffeine is just a bonus.

My favorite tea is matcha - ordered directly from Japan and prepared in the traditional way. But I love all kinds of tea.

I drink about two cups of coffee almost every day.

None of this is probably helping my migraines.

Anyway, here is a recipe for an amazing matcha smoothie. (Pro tip: Use high quality matcha such as the one linked above and maybe consider using less simple syrup.)

I also would like a cup or two of Susan.

I'm sorry you have to deal with Migraines. I know a few others that suffer with that too. They tell me caffeine helps with the Migraine symptoms. Similarly, other over the counter Migraine medications like Excedrin Migraine have caffeine as an active component.

Quote: Caffeine helps acetaminophen and aspirin work more effectively. "Caffeine can also relax blood vessels in the brain to improve blood flow during a migraine headache," Dr. Grosberg explains.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/4...drin-migraine/

By the way, thanks for the great recipe on the smoothie.

Commander Wallace is offline   Reply With Quote