View Single Post
Old 01-16-21, 07:56 AM   #44
Viktor_Prien
Navy Dude

Downloads: 313
Uploads: 0

@kapuhy

1- Many thanks for the replies about my questions! I will try to find a solution about the point #1 but later on ( It's not super important now, I can somehow run and test the mission ).

2- About the DM it should be feasible to improve it. Lot of work sure but surely feasible ( The more I get accustomed again to work with the game files, the more I remember how it works to modify the various stuffs ). Fortunately the GR2 program is quite intuitive and easy to be used ( at least for things I've checked so far ). Sometimes it crash but basically it works on the false line of SD3 so I do not expect eccessively big troubles in using it.

3- About the loadouts: if so, fixing/modify them will be fortunately pretty easy to be done. Said very briefly, if so, I will simply edit the basic loadouts accordingly to my/our preferences.

4- About the link to aircraft discussion: Thanks for the link it was already bookmarked in my favourites

5- Other stuffs: Yesterday I've checked carefully all the various aircraft weapons ( apart from the Airborne_DC of the BV 138 that I have not yet found where is located ) and I've probably understood why some of them are not dropped every time that the aircraft make a pass ( Basically said I need to modify the max/min angles at which the bombs can " fly " during their path + some others parameters here and there ). Basically all the aircraft weapons works but there are some that seems to work better than others. For example, The DC_Cluster works but the aircraft behaviour it's much more better if you set the single DC for each aircraft B mode.
Said so, now that I've generally understood how the aircraft/weapons behave, in the next days I'll work mainly on them until I will reach a point that satisfies me. It's a lot of work, so it will take time but it's fully feasible. There is no hurry, one step a time we will improve the TWoS features hopefully to render it even more cool ( ...and the basic TWoS mod is already a blast !!! ).

Again, permit me to say thanks to you for your help. It's absolutely crucial, IMHO, having experienced persons like you helping me in the various steps of this journey. Your advice and help are always more than welcome here, many thanks my dear mate!!! (...and I can't wait for when vdr1981 will be able to fully join the discussion here after his busy period! )

Exciting times ahead!!!

Last edited by Viktor_Prien; 01-16-21 at 08:11 AM.
Viktor_Prien is offline   Reply With Quote