View Single Post
Old 01-11-21, 06:38 PM   #13622
embraceentropy
Seaman

Downloads: 71
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
Try to pass trough 1st Oct once again and test will those "red messages" be received and then will decide what to do next...
I started by testing my bunker save before the second patrol. The date was 9/5/39 before starting patrol and was 10/3 after starting patrol. I TC'ed out to 10/6 and never received an encoded message nor a a message to re-base. No messages in red.

Quote:
OK, here is the mod...

Extract it and enable it last in your JSGME.
Then load the bunker gamesave, start your patrol and on 9th and 10th Nov you should receive several test "red" radio messages like this...

I estimate that your patrol will start few days before Nov 9th so try to move to some "quiet" location and punch TC to the max until those dates are reached...
The test mod won't mess up your campaign in any way and it can be disabled and deleted anytime...
I exited the game, applied your mod, and loaded in the bunker after the second patrol. I selected a mission and started patrol. Before starting patrol it was 10/13, after it was 11/10. I TC'ed and received the test messages highlighted in red in my radio message box.

Quote:
OK. Did you change days in bunker trough KSDCommander or manually in UPC.cfg file maybe? I guess your departure date is 6th Nov 1939. Can you please test that?
I checked KSD and days in port is set to 28 to 28. I don't recall changing it from default in KSD or manually.
embraceentropy is offline   Reply With Quote