View Single Post
Old 01-08-21, 10:13 AM   #12468
les green01
Seasoned Skipper

Downloads: 1375
Uploads: 0

enough is enough both parties are responsible for all the protest and rioting been going on for what 4 years i have no problem with protest if peaceful and no damage and major roads not being block by people where a er auto cant get though if they need too help someone this country after all was founded on protest i can't even be on facebook anymore without name calling and being treated like crap including a family member because i voted for someone 74 million people voted for him was there 74 million people there doing it no now since the capital was damage the money going come from taxpayers personly Trump should be made to pay for the damage and far as i can see it he guilty for trying to overthrow the government both parties need to man up stop this bs and do what right for the people and the nation now i think im going stay off the net go fishing or hunting or just do something i want to do