Front Runner
Sonar Guy

Downloads: 215
Uploads: 0
Default Experimentation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Can you guys grab a screen shot?
I've done a lot of experimenting this morning. I have determined that it ALWAYS occurs for me using the Navigation Training with the Gar. [EDIT: The PORPOISE Class, not the GAR, my bad...

It doesn't matter what in game graphic settings are on or off. Note that when all in game graphic settings are checked off, except Vertical Sync and all of the sliders are set to minimum, the anomaly is more visible, in fact appears solid.

As I've gone from Navigation Training to War Patrols to Single Missions, the anomaly does not ALWAYS follow, but sometimes does. I've gone from Navigation Training to Main Menu to Windows and restarted and when I choose Navigation Training with the Gar the anomaly ALWAYS appears. If I shut down and come back in and go to War Patrol or Single Mission, depending on the type Sub, the anomaly is either not present at all, or, only present for the periscopes and not for the TDC as it is with the Navigation Training.

When going from Navigation Training to War Patrol to Exit to Windows I experienced a number of CTD while exiting.
Normally, when playing FOTRSUv1.39, I always Exit to Windows before I go to any other selection or load a save game.

I have tried many different variants of graphic settings. I've made sure that my Nvidia Inspector settings are turned off for this test and I have my Nvidia Control Panel settings set to "Let the 3D Application Decide"

I have tested this with my Native Monitor settings of 1920 X 1080 @ 144HZ with in game settings to match. I have also tested with Monitor settings of 1920 X 1080 @ 60 HZ with in game settings to match.

PropB, Try going it to Navigation Training Porpoise Class first thing and see what you see.

It is not a game killer bug. I discovered it by just looking around while I was tooling along at 1X. When playing at 1X, I wander around the boat enjoying the incredible detail that the MOD TEAMS, over the life of SH4, have contributed to this fabulous SuperMod.

Gone but not forgotten, RIP Dave "LeoVampire".

Last edited by Front Runner; 01-02-21 at 06:58 AM.
Front Runner is offline   Reply With Quote