View Single Post
Old 01-01-21, 12:09 AM   #2444
dark270
Swabbie

Downloads: 53
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
Thanks for that. The "stream" matching just means have the "native" or "recommended" setting in Windows, which you do have with the 1600x900. Is it the same in the game though. Also, some of the settings in the game actually mess things up for the newer video cards somehow, such as the Environmental Effects and the Volumetric Fog, depending upon how the card is set, and the mod. Also, try turning the V-sync in the game off. The "sky" in the game is a sort-of squished dome anyway, and some settings do accentuate that area. I do think it is something in the scene.dat, but haven't tried experimenting with it yet...

Make certain your LAA is set correctly on the SH4.exe file, by running LAA again. In the meantime, besides the shore batteries, were there any other "assets" in the area, such as ships or airplanes that you know of? I'll try to look around the area. Do you happen to know about what the date was? You mention Surabaya had been taken by the Japanese, so that would be March 1, 1942. Thanks

Happy New Year everybody, and may your year be better than 2020!
ok will do, also the closest port was still friendly, cant recall the name but it was in the straight, so there was friend ships in port, but i ignored that and kept going, i got about half way, and BAM wish i had screen shots of the holes on the sub, wow, also did u guys take transfers out of the game? like going from the asiatic fleet to midway/pearl harbor? i'm at may 5th 1942 and still cant transfer, no biggie just really enjoying it!

yeah i think i started just before that, as i entered the straights surbaya was taken. so it was then i got shelled, lol

my only reason is thinking it was artilliary form land is i saw one of the splashes in the water and then bam i got hit again, was fairly accurate and deadly.. anyhow no planes/ships of enemy was nearby.
dark270 is offline   Reply With Quote