Kal_Maximus_U669
Sea Lord

Downloads: 817
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
Ahoy...

Ok,

Having gotten some rest, I did say I had some questions...

To begin with, pertaining to the map add on, noted it includes Tychopatch. Reading further in it, it lists it is to be ran last, in patching... meaning after h.sie & if chosen to use, after stiebler's patch for h.sie, so... if I am understanding that correctly, 1 would need to run 1st h.sie pach, then (& this is where I need to know definitively, which patch specifically...) stiebler's patch addition to h.sie's patch,& then finally Tycho's patch.

Do I have that in the correct order.?

If so, then My follow up question to that, would then be.. which of stiebler's patches would be an appropriate 1 to use, as from what I can see of there are several that were done by stiebler.

Then there is ship mods to consider (& this includes aircraft, as well, as 1 of the ship mods I've seen, includes revision or rework, if you will, in regards to aircraft for SH3.) IABL's MFM (last version I know of, from them is MFM v3.3?, I believe) & WB's USAM... not sure of any other ones, outside of those 2...

Then, what of mods for giving it a whole... Das Boot feel.?

What mods would be considered as being known to be workable with CCoM v 12.?

I haven't added in anything else, at this point, outside of the other add on's you did Fifi, with the antenna & guns rework, as well as the enemy AI rework... oh, & the torp load out mod & sailor steve's SH3Cmdr ship naming 1... can't recall right off what the full name is on that 1. That's it...

I may have further questions, but will hold off, for now.. & of course, those might well pertain to being follow up ones to these that I have already asked, for further clarification...

M. M.

Here is if it can help you my list I just started it works for the moment
My list

[MODS]
CCoM_CaptainsChoiceOfMods_Release_120_BASIS_EC=1
CCoM_CaptainsChoiceOfMods_Update_Bunker-Start_120=2
Ccom_New_Environment=3
Carotio_SH3_Seafloormod - 256mb=4
Ahnenerbe_WS-GUI_1920x1080_for_CCoM_by Wurmonkel=5
Supplement to V16B1=6
O2-Gauges v2=7
Ahnenerbe_WS-GUI_1920x1080_fuer_CCoM_11.1 - 12 - FULL MAP UPDATE=8