Old 12-18-20, 03:06 AM   #2329
Mandrisk
Swabbie

Downloads: 27
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
OK,

just out of curiosity, has any 1 else noted, getting robbed of tonnage sank, after sending off a status report.?

Case in point for Me, is...

1 Tanker sunk (Whale Ship)

1 Warship sunk ( Aux Cruiser Widder class)

3 Merchants sunk
( 2 Aux Transports & a Med. Split Freighter)

Grand total tonnage of 36, 569 YET... last radioed in status report of torps left, coupled with tonnage sank only credited Me with...

18,610 total tonnage (1 Warship & 3 Cargo ships sank)

What gives...????

Am based out of Manila, is the 19th of Dec. '41... & sub am in command of, is a Sargo class sub ( U.S.S. Swordfish *SS-193* ) completed objectives of patrol Luzon, proceed convoy college & await further orders, orders received 'engage & destroy any enemy shipping' (sank 1 Aux Transport & the Aux. Cruiser to complete 'engage & destroy any enemy shipping') Reported in & then got orders after completing that last objective of... Patrol Luzon Straight, within designated area, for 5 days... which I am currently 3... 4'ish days into at best guess... I sank the Whale Ship last night (12/16/2020), cruised on for a bit then (about a 1/2 hour, roughly), needing sleep I saved, waited for 3-4 minutes before exiting to the main menu, then waiting another 1-2 minutes before exiting the game.

I loaded the save tonight, then continued on to where I then ran across the Med. Split Freighter & the 2nd Aux. Transport, not far apart from each other... so was able to bag both of them, in a relatively short space of time.

After sinking them, I sent off that status report & noted getting shorted on My total gross tonnage...

M. M.

Yes I noticed that, it is clearly a bug, but not a fatal one since in the end, total tonnage count is correct after patrol
Mandrisk is offline   Reply With Quote