View Single Post
Old 12-13-20, 01:26 PM   #2295
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by propbeanie View Post
I had been looking for my posting on this from a bit ago, and it was definitely further back than what I remembered... but refer to Post #2027 Possible Deck Gun Fix For Failed Balao Boat Upgrade for the proper "technique" with FotRSU, which has four crewmen instead of Stock's four, or RFB's seven. If you still have the crewmen, you might not have to alter that part, but you def don't have a listing in the SubName.upc file for the gun itself. You might find one on the other end that is not activated, but the end that you are supposed to have one, will not have the full listing, as noted in that post above. Let us know how you get along!
It did not work for god knows whatever reason. I was in the bunker and I checked the upgrades section and there was no upgrade slot for the deck gun. Maybe I did something wrong in the file editing?
Here is my ActivePlayersUnits.upc file:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Nvm...ew?usp=sharing

Can you tell me if I did something wrong?

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote