View Single Post
Old 12-12-20, 09:23 AM   #5730
foo_jam2002
Sailor man

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Something new happened when i saw a lone burning ship coming my way. After i hit one convoy ship and after the convoy had moved away (again, i didn't get the tonnage because i couldn't stay close for long, it's not realistic but this is another topic), this burning ship was moving southwards slowly, near Stornoway.

I wanted to finish the job, thinking it must be one of the 2 ships i hit in my first convoy encounter earlier, for which i never got the tonnage either (i made a post).

I was about to position my uboat to sink it once and for all but a coastal vessel appeared out of nowhere so i kept a distance, about 2 km and i was following it till it eventually sunk. I was expecting my sailors to cheer but i didn't get the tonnage...

Was it possible that a friendly uboat had caused the damage to that ship? I highly doubt it because that ship was not far from the point i hit it a few days earlier. At this time the game has become frustrating, it doesn't make sense that i have hit 3 ships, one sunk in front of me but my tonnage is 0 from these 3.
foo_jam2002 is offline   Reply With Quote