View Single Post
Old 12-02-20, 04:36 PM   #1488
Texas Red
Fastest Gun Around

Downloads: 527
Uploads: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Mardigan View Post
With regards to the 2nd part, are the uboats in LSH3-2020, skinned to look as they do in the stock skins, or was there revisions made to make use of the skins from the German Uboat compilation, by chance...? Or will that be left to the maker of the compilation, to rework their mod to work with the new (& sadly, last release) of LSH3.
I tried to use German Uboat Compilation with LSH3-2015 before and it did not work out. Urmel said it should work, but someone on Discord said that it was because of a different encoding procedure or something, I dunno.
Also, the skins are based on GWX, if my memory serves to be correct. I'll need to look. Though they are not Stock skins, that's for sure.

Also, this is for Urmel:

Could we get rid of the ugly watermark that appeared on the bottom right corner of the screen when you hid the hud in LSH3-2015? It won't look good for a YouTube thumbnail, lol.

EDIT: Mad Mardagain, here's a screenie of the Uboat skins:

I'm not very active on the forums anymore. If you have a question, please DM me and I'll respond ASAP!
Texas Red is offline   Reply With Quote